Moves the scope in the given direction for the given interval or time at
the rate given by the corresponding guide rate property
ASCOM.DriverAccess (in ASCOM.DriverAccess.dll) Version: 3c9121baba46811fe6e53a58a05935662261416d
public void PulseGuide(
Public Sub PulseGuide (
Direction As GuideDirections,
Duration As Integer
virtual void PulseGuide(
- Type: ASCOM.DeviceInterfaceGuideDirections
The direction in which the guide-rate motion is to be made
- Type: SystemInt32
The duration of the guide-rate motion (milliseconds)
This method returns immediately if the hardware is capable of back-to-back moves e.g. dual-axis moves. For hardware not having dual-axis capability, the method returns only after the move has completed.
- Raises an error if AtPark is true.
- The IsPulseGuiding property must be True during pulse-guiding.
- The PulseGuide method may throw an InvalidValueException if called when an incompatible command is already underway e.g. a slew is in progress.
- The rate of motion for movements about the right ascension axis is specified by the GuideRateRightAscension property. The rate of motion
for movements about the declination axis is specified by the GuideRateDeclination property. These two rates may be tied together into a single rate, depending
on the driver's implementation and the capabilities of the telescope.